Monday, July 2, 2012

Thanks a melon

Here is a summer inspired card. In summer I always seem to want watermelon, but after one piece, I have usually had enough. So I thought since I haven't had watermelon yet this summer, I might as well make a card with one. I used the cartridge Simply Charmed, google eyes, stickles, pop dots, the ribbon i got on clearance quite awhile ago from Target, the patterned paper came from a pad by KI Memories, the card stock was some I just had just laying around and the stamp is from Joy's Life. I am entering it in challenges for Die Cuttin Divas, Cardz TV and My Craft Spot. Thanks for looking.

 

5 comments:

  1. Adorable CAS card. Love the google eyes!
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! Thanks for entering the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week. Come back again soon!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the google eyes and sparkley cheeks! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest bit of melon ever! I just love the glittered cheeks!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute, the sentiment is perfect, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete