Sunday, October 13, 2013

Halloween 1

Now that school is going full force, it is hard to take the time and make the effort to make cards. Last weekend, we (husband and myself) took some time to make some Halloween cards. It has taken another week for me to get them posted. I tried to fancy fold type cards. The first one, I used the spider from the cartridge Doodlecharms. The patterned paper is from a paper pack from Cloud 9. I added some orange gems that I had for quite awhile and some black and orange baker's twine.

Challenges I am entering this card in are:

The Crafty Bloggers Network anything goes

the Pink Elephant black orange and purple

Bearly Mine Challenges ribbon string twine

Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday Linky Party

Make It Monday Make It Monday Linky Party

Paper Crafting Journey Use Halloween colors

Challenges 4 Everybody anything goes

613 Avenue anything goes with optional pile it on

Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog Halloween

 

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lori. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous and fun creation. Thank you so much for sharing your project with us at PCJ Challenge.
    Laine - DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO not into spiders, Lori, but this one is just cute! How wonderful that you chose to share this marvelous creation with us at our "Pile It On/Anything Goes" challenge at 613 Avenue Create this week. Thank you and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Spider - need a warning for that little dude.. creepy. lol.. mind I HATE spiders - such a big baby when it comes to them. - On saying that what a fab card, loving the colours and it is nice to see a different fold for a card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network for this months theme of "anything goes"
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't he the cutest little spider... Love the colors and beautiful step card you created!
    I linked over from MIM where I am participating with my
    Happy Birthday Hug Card
    I would love it if you'd stop by.
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this centre step card. Spotted you on MIM this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, Lori. Love the paper and the fab bakers twine and your cute little spider. I'm not keen on the real thing either, lol.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, super colours .Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley's with our Halloween challenge, Hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun Halloween card! Love the DP and the fun bottom edge- and the spider! Saw you on MIM

    ReplyDelete